What do you want to find out about next?
The benefits of effective Heath and Safety provision are:
1. Moral - prevent people being harmed
2. Economic - H&S training reduces risks and saves money
3. Legal - it's the law!
Health & Safety Training & Consultancy
CH Training Ltd offers specialist training advice and consultancy services in a wide range of Health and Safety aspects, with special focus on:
- Identifying company needs
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Develop ing and Implementing Training to meet company needs
- Formulating and delivering tailored courses
- Management Systems
We coach and support staff in highly safety critical roles in:
- Aircraft manufacturing and machined components, metal finishing and surface treatments/coating. including: ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.
- Advice and training to Environmental industrial services Ltd; providing a broad range of industrial services.
- Environmental Technology Recycling: Including safe collection and transportation of waste e.g. Sewage, Bio sludge
- APS-CDM Coordinator working with: Major blue chip companies, Local Builders/Electrical Contractors and Architects
- Food industry including: livestock and packaging foods.
- Private leisure services; gyms, swimming pools, etc. School Playground Inspections. Museums. Family fun days.
- Specialist Joiners and contractors
- Motor vechile groups including Toyota/Lexus/Land Rover/Renault, servicing, sales and body repairs.
- Warehouse and distribution: food/meat processing industry, car spares, office supplies and safety work wear.
- Other local business inc: plastic molding, air conditioning installations, kitchens, ships repairers, electrical engineers, haulage companies and the chemical, gas and oil industries.
- Nuclear power industry
They pick CH Training Ltd because of our:
- Strong reputation for quality and reliability
- Appropriate qualifications and accreditations
- Expertise and knowledge of the subject
- Personal commitment to delivering results
- Focus on meeting the customer's needs
Latest Company and Industry News
Ch Training regularly brings you news related to our own company activities and also relevant to our industry, why not also follow us on twitter
CHTrainingLtd also provides Training and Consultancy Internationally Including India, Arab Emirates, Philippines and many more, please visit our international website - http://chtrainingltd.com/
Helpers at Nuneaton Foodbank and Bedworth and Keresley Foodbank were given the chance to learn more about health and safety.
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offered the training to the charities after an enquiry into manual handling.
The council's Business Regulation and Support Team visited groups working at the cha
British workplaces among safest in the world